Vacation Property Rental Insurance That Gives You Peace of Mind
We know the risks associated with renting your property as a vacation home, which is why we help protect you from damages caused by your guests and even compensate you for lost revenue. While homeowners insurance may not provide adequate protection, our short term rental policy will give you peace of mind should a mishap arise.
What coverage is provided?
- Property coverage available up to $5 million limit of insurance.
- Named peril coverage. Our “basic form” policy (CP 10 10) protects your short-term rental property from fire, windstorm, hail, vandalism, smoke, sprinkler leakage, lightning, explosion, vehicle damage, sinkhole collapse, aircraft damage and volcanic action.
- All risk coverage available. For broader protection, our “special form” policy (CP 10 30) provides coverage for all causes of loss unless specifically excluded from the policy. Our “special form” policy also provides theft coverage for properties with an active central station fire and burglar alarm.
- Premises liability coverage available. Select this coverage (CG 00 01) for financial protection up to $1 million if guests injure themselves during their stay.
- Personal property coverage. Protection from damages caused by your guests.
- Lost revenue coverage. If renters damage your property, this coverage can compensate you for lost revenue.
- Easily transition to a vacant dwelling policy. Between guests for more than 60 days? The policy can easily be converted to a vacant dwelling policy with a simple endorsement.
- Multiple locations. If you have more than one rental property in the same state, we can provide coverage with just one policy.
- Flexible policy terms. We write 3-, 6- and 12-month policies in most states.
- Flexible payment options. Installments are available for 6- and 12-month policies, including the ability to pay online any day, any time.
- Solid protection. We have been protecting vacant properties since 1978. Our coverage is provided by a carrier with a group rating of “A” (Excellent) by AM Best, the leading rating agency for the insurance industry.