Specialists in vacant
property insurance
and more

Your vacant property experts. At VacantExpress.com, we know vacant properties require specialized coverage. In fact, we know it so well, it's been the focus of our business since 1978. Our insurance products are tailored to provide coverage for the specific risks associated with a vacant property and more.

Coverage is just a click away. As a partner to insurance agents nationwide, VacantExpress.com makes it easy for registered Agents to provide a quote, bind coverage and issue policies electronically almost immediately on those qualifying. This includes residential and commercial properties that are vacant, undergoing renovations or are new construction. Landlord insurance is also available in most states.

The right fit for Agents and their customers. Whether you're an Agent or the owner of a vacant property, you'll enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing VacantExpress.com is your trusted partner. Browse our comprehensive insurance options to find the coverage you need. Property owners can find a registered Agent by clicking below.

Agents: Get Started Find an Agent